To our valued customers,
We have been taking important measures in response to the Coronavirus to do our part to “flatten the curve” while keeping your vehicles on the road during these uncertain times. Recent guidance from the Department of Homeland Security issued to state and local officials on March 19th includes automotive repair and maintenance facilities as essential businesses so we plan to remain open for as long as possible.
We are taking the following precautions to keep everyone (you and us!) safe and healthy until further notice:
- The office is closed to all non-staff members in order to practice social distancing; we are happy to have conversations, answer any questions, and handle payment over the phone.
- All parts deliveries will be “contactless” to protect our staff and our parts’ delivery workers.
- We are wearing gloves while working on your vehicle and we will be sanitizing doors and steering wheels vehicles before and after work is completed.
- We will not be having any passengers in our tow trucks in order to protect the health and safety of our drivers until further notice.
- We ask that all vehicle drop-offs and pick-ups be “contactless” in our yard. Please contact the office at 603-446-7755 to make arrangements for handling keys and any questions you may have about this.
- If you are in a high-risk group please let us know and we’ll do our best to pick your vehicle up and deliver it back to you so you don’t have to leave your home. Please contact the office at 603-446-7755 to make arrangements.
- Our business hours are 7:30 AM-4:00 PM Monday-Friday. After hours calls will go through our emergency answering service at 603-446-7755.
We hope that you and your loved ones stay safe and healthy. We greatly appreciate your cooperation as we work to keep your vehicles on the road while also keeping our staff, our families, and our community safe too.
Hayes Car and Truck Repair